Features and Finishes
- Contemporary exteriors with brick, stone, stucco and wood-look architectural board, as per plan/elevation
- High-quality 25-year self-sealing asphalt shingles
- Modern decorative aluminum and glass exterior railings, where applicable
- Low-maintenance prefinished aluminum soffits, fascia, and downspouts
- Insulated, sectional roll-up garage door with heavy duty springs in contemporary metal/glass design, as per plan/elevation
- Asphalt driveway consisting of a base and topcoat
- Contemporary coach lights at all entrance doorways and garages, as per plan/elevation
SUPERIOR DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Black vinyl casement windows with Low-E and argon gas throughout as per plan/elevation
- All operating windows to be screened
- Approximately 6’ wide sliding glass patio door or single garden door, as per plan. All sliding glass patio doors are to be screened
- Front entry doors with satin-nickel lever and deadbolts
- All side and rear entry swing doors to receive satin nickel finished passage knobs and deadbolts with matching door stops
- Satin nickel interior door levers and hinges selected from Vendor’s standard sample
- Insulated metal entry door from garage to house where grade permits
- Approximately 10’ ceiling height on main floor, and approximately 9’ ceiling height on the ground floor, upper floor, and basement. Exceptions to be made where drop ceilings and bulkheads are required
- Smooth ceiling on ground floor and main floor only. Remaining rooms to be stipple sprayed with a 4” smooth border (excluding washrooms, kitchen, & laundry room)
- Approximately 5” step bevel baseboards with approximately 3 ½” matching casing throughout
- Approximately 8’ tall smooth 2-panel interior doors on the main floor, and 7’ smooth 2-panel doors on ground floor and upper level, from Vendor’s standard sample. Exclusions to be made where mechanical or structural constraints are required
- Approximately 50” linear electric fireplace from Vendor’s standard sample, as per plan
- Natural oak veneer stairs from ground floor to upper level
- Bold black square metal pickets, contemporary natural finish rectangular handrail, and matching newel posts, from Vendor’s standard sample
- Sleek stacked 12” x 24” floor tile in foyer, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms, to be chosen from Vendor’s standard samples
- Approximately 3” natural red oak engineered hardwood flooring throughout as per plan from Vendor’s standard sample, excluding any tiled areas and unfinished basement
- Choice of designer cabinetry with approximately 40” high upper cabinets with elegant, coordinating crown moulding, and deep upper cabinets above refrigerator from Vendor’s standard samples
- Beautiful kitchen island with flush breakfast bar, as per plan
- Stylish ceramic backsplash selected from Vendor’s standard samples
- Choice of gleaming granite or quartz countertops from Vendor’s standard samples
- Deep modern rectangular single-bowl stainless steel undermount sink
- Single-lever pull-out kitchen faucet in chrome finish from Vendor’s standard sample
- All framed glass shower stalls to receive approximately 8” x 10” wall and ceiling tiles, and 2” x 2” mosaic floor tiles selected from Vendor’s standard samples
- All tub/shower combinations to receive approximately 8” x 10” wall tiles from Vendor’s standard samples, excluding ceiling
- All bathrooms to receive comfortable upgraded elongated toilets
- All shower stalls to include one recessed waterproof pot light and an upgraded wall-mount rain shower head, from Vendor’s standard sample
- All tub/shower combinations to be equipped with a deep acrylic tub and standard wall-mount shower head, from Vendor’s standard sample
- Powder room to receive traditional pedestal sink with a single lever chrome faucet
- All other washrooms receive a choice of granite or quartz countertops with round undermount sink and chrome single-lever faucet. All selections to be made from Vendor’s standard samples
- Luxurious freestanding tub in primary ensuites, as per plan
- Choice of designer cabinetry with single top drawer, if applicable from Vendor’s standard samples, as per plan
- Upgraded vanity light fixtures in all bathrooms, with standard ceiling-mounted fixture in powder room
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- White acrylic freestanding laundry tub, as per plan
- All required washer/dryer rough-ins will be provided; locations to be determined by the Builder
FUNCTIONAL LAUNDRY ROOM
- Garage door opener power control switch located on interior of home near garage for added safety and security (garage door opener not included)
- One (1) capped gas line on main floor terrace/balcony for future BBQ hook up, as per plan
- Two (2) exterior water lines, one (1) located within the garage and one (1) at the rear or front of home for convenience, as per plan
- Rough-in for future central vacuum system, with all pipes dropped just below floor joists in basement
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed and hard wired in accordance with Ontario Building Code
- Energy efficient ENERGY STAR digital thermostat
- Doorbell camera supplied and installed at main entry door for additional security
- With the Purchaser’s order of monitoring service, from Vendor’s suppliers, the Purchaser will be supplied with a fully monitored security system consisting of Primary control and display keypad, motion detector, and magnetic contacts on all dwelling entry doors and ground floor and basement windows, as per plan
LIGHTING, ELECTRICAL AND TECHNOLOGY
- 100 AMP electrical service
- One (1) exterior seasonal electrical outlet mounted on soffit, operated on a separate switch
- European-height white Décor plugs and switches throughout, as per Vendor’s specifications
- Interior ceiling-mounted light fixtures throughout, locations to be determined by Builder
- Weatherproof exterior outlets – one (1) at front and/or rear, and one (1) on main floor terrace and/or rooftop terrace, as per plan
- Electrical outlet located on garage ceiling for future garage door opener
- One (1) USB charging outlet located in the kitchen, primary bedroom, and family/great room
- Five (5) each telephone and cable (RG-6) rough-ins allowed, with locations to be identified at audio/visual appointment
- Approximately 9’ poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp-proofing and drainage wrap, weeping tiles, and full-height blanket insulation
- Subfloor to be glued, screwed, and sanded
- 2-x-6 exterior wall construction
- Conventional air circulating system (HRV) – simplified/partial
- High efficiency natural gas furnace with ECM Motor
- Taped heating/cooling ducts in basement and garage ceilings
- Poured concrete porch and steps, as per plan, and approved grading plans
- Steel post and wood beam construction with pre-engineered floor system, excluding certain areas due to structural design
- Spray foam insulation applied to garage ceiling below livable areas, as well as all cantilevered areas
- All garage walls to be fully drywalled and prime painted
The Tarion Warranty Program offers (among other entitlements):
- One (1) Year protection on workmanship and material defects
- Two (2) Year protection on mechanicals and materials including electrical, plumbing, and heating
- Seven (7) Year protection on structural defects
Note: Without limiting the generality of the provisions in the Agreement, and in addition thereto, the Purchaser is advised that:
- All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from the Vendor’s standard samples and according to the Vendor’s specifications, which are subject to change from time to time. Purchaser shall only be entitled to make such selection provided that the items are not already ordered or installed.
- All sizes, measurements, materials, specifications, samples, construction styles, trade/brand/industry are subject to change or variation without notice.
- All room measurements and sizes are approximate. Actual usable floor space may be less than stated measure floor area.
- Vendor may substitute materials for those provided in plans and specifications and in the Vendor’s, samples provided such materials are of a quality equal to or better than the material provided in the plans and specifications and in the Vendor’s samples.
- The furnished model suites and/or sales office contain decorative and upgraded items that are for display purposes only and are not included in Purchase Price or in the plans and specifications as a standard item but if made available by the Vendor, may be purchased as an extra.
- Natural products (i.e., granite, wood and marble) are subject to natural variation in color and grain. Ceramic tile is subject to pattern, shade, and color variation.
- Purchaser acknowledges that there shall be no reduction in Purchase Price or credit for any standard feature listed herein which is omitted at the Purchaser’s request.
- Purchaser may be required to reselect colors and/or materials from the Vendor’s standard samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation of product.
- For Purchaser who cannot attend the selection as specified within the Agreement time period, the Vendor shall make the color and material selections on behalf of the Purchaser for the unit and the Purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted all such selections by the Vendor without any right to any reduction, abatement or other credit against the Purchase Price or claim for compensation whatsoever.
- Window sizes and sizes or location of actual bulkheads may vary from those shown on plans.
- Where dropped ceilings are required or bulkheads are required, the ceiling height will be less than heights indicated above in this schedule.
- Model homes, displays, marketing materials and Schedule “D” may include finishes that are upgrades and are not included in the purchase price.
- Appliance locations shown in Schedule “D” may vary.
- Measurements may be converted from imperial to metric or vice versa and actual product size may vary slightly as a result.
- All references to features and finishes are as per applicable plan or elevation and each item may not be applicable to every unit.
E. & O. E. BROKERS PROTECTED © February 2, 2023. GREEN CITY DEVELOPMENT GROUP.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED